2. Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: Includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: Includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with external third parties, such as service providers, professional advisers, regulators and other authorities.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, or transfer of your personal data.
8. Contact Us