Annual Awards Gala - a celebration of the year's successes and a time to honor our annual award winners! This is in January of each year.
The Big Connect - a partnership between our Mansfield ISD and the Chamber to bring our business community and students together in a learning and connecting event. More info can be found HERE
Sales Boot Camp - Sales training 101 no matter what industry, you can't miss this annual event!
Situational Leadership Training - Every leader and manager needs to develop their team and this is the training program for you, used by Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Coffee and Conversation with our Legislators - happens once a year! An opportunity to meet our local and state legislators.
The chamber also has a number of recurring events. Check our events calendar for details.
- Quarterly Business Luncheons - January (State of the City), April (Candidate Forum), July (Business Forum), October (State of the MISD)
- Business Unplugged - hosted every month on the second Thursday by one of our Members - a time to unplug and connect face-to-face
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind - a monthly discussion on how the subconscious mind plays a critical role in your success
- Mansfield Connects - an educational event that happens once a month on the first Friday, topics vary but are designed so that no matter what business you're in they're applicable
- Mastermind Groups - groups meet weekly on Wednesday and Friday, they use the Law of Success by Napoleon Hill as the foundation for discussion
- Ribbon Cuttings - for new members, an opportunity to meet new businesses in the area as well as our Ambassadors and chamber members
Meetings at the Chamber create a distinctive ENERGY that connects and inspires!