St. John Lutheran Church
Religious OrganizationsNon Profit
WORSHIP AT ST. JOHN:
Traditional Service at 8:00 a.m.
At this service you will experience more traditional elements. Great hymns of the faith and liturgy are accompanied by the organ. You will hear the Sanctuary Choir, Handbells, and other instrumental groups adding to the worship experience, all to the glory of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Small Group Education Hour at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
A variety of Bible study classes for children, youth, and adults as well as marriage and parenting classes are offered during these hours. A description of these classes can be found on this site under the Get Involved tab or you can pick up a copy at the welcome centers inside both church entrances.
Praise and Worship Services at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Blending contemporary worship songs and hymns, the worship music at these services is led by our dynamic Praise Team and Band. You will experience uplifting praise and intimate worship as we come together to exalt the name of the Lord!
Every Christian is called upon to worship our Great God! Every moment is a moment to worship the One who gave us life and sustains us. When the people of St. John Lutheran Church come together, it is an exciting time! We want to give God the very best we have when we worship Him.Worship is amazing! We give to Him and we also receive from Him! There is a place for you here at St. John to use the talents God has given to you and to join together with the rest of the church and give Him our praise! Please consider God's call and answer His invitation with a joyful ''yes!''
- PRAYER CENTERED We are a praying community of believers with intentional ministries of prayer.
- PASSIONATE SPIRITUALITY God is transforming us into passionate Disciples of Christ who continually study His Word.
- FAMILY ORIENTED Children, youth, and their families are prized and cherished.
- INSPIRING WORSHIP We value vibrant, authentic life - changing worship that glorifies God.
- BIBLICAL TEACHING Bible centered life-changing preaching and teaching is at the heart of our ministry.