Chambers of Commerce were founded on the idea that the power of small businesses is mighty when they unite and join forces. This is why our North Texas Chambers of Commerce are proud to provide our member businesses with affordable health and wellness coverage through the North Texas Employers Health Plan Cooperative.
Our North Texas Chambers of Commerce determined that expanding coverage options with Association Health Plans will provide huge support for our business members. Through the North Texas Employers Health Plan Cooperative, the Chambers will give small businesses the buying power and flexibility of a large business.
1) Is your business located in one of the 22 counties? Click Here for Map Link
2) Does your small business have 2-50 Employees?
3) Is your business a member of one of the affiliated participating chambers in the co-op?
The Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce
If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then you are Eligible!
- Do I have to be a Chamber member to join the North Texas Employer Health Plan? Yes, your business must be a member of one of the chambers listed above.
- How do I purchase a plan? Contact any of your chamber’s health insurance providers by clicking on your chamber’s link above for their directory.
- What are the benefits of the North Texas Employer Health Plan for my company’s health coverage? Benefits include access to unique plan designs and pricing exclusively available to members of our North Texas Chambers of Commerce with an expanded nationwide network.
- How much money will my company save? Company savings could be up to 15% depending on company and employee demographics.
- Is my business eligible for North Texas Employer Health Plan? If you reside in one of the 22 counties (view plan footprint here), and your business is a member of an affiliated North Texas Chamber and you have 2-50 employees, then your business is eligible!
- How will my business and our employees be rated? No medical underwriting is required for our North Texas affiliate chambers of commerce members. Guaranteed coverage for pre-existing conditions. Rating is based on company demographics and census information, not based on health conditions.
- What is the North Texas Employer Health Plan footprint? Click here to view eligible counties.
- When will the North Texas Employer Health Plan coverage first effective date take place? Our plan launches November 1, 2018.
- Is this a “skinny” plan? NO, these are NOT “skinny” plans. These are the most popular plans that are offered today to large employers nationwide.
- Benefits will include: unlimited lifetime max; preventive care covered at 100%; $0 co-pay telemedicine benefit on most plans (unlimited); personalized weight loss program with one-on-one virtual coaching (included at no cost); quit for life smoking cessation program with one-on-one coaching (included at no cost); maternity benefits and coverage (all plans);prescription drug coverage (all plans); mental health/substance abuse coverage (all plans); $0 doctor visit for children (under 19) available on most plans (unlimited); national network coverage